You bring in
1. Degree in computer science, business informatics, or comparable training.
2. Ideally you have experience in the design of mobile app requirements or have already worked in the eCommerce environment.
3. IREB and SCRUM certification are beneficial
4. Practical experience in working with iterative process models, requirements engineering with use cases/user stories as well as in iterative testing.
5. High team and communication skills, independent and responsible working methods, pronounced flexibility and good English skills round off your profile.
6. Ideally, you have knowledge of UML and BPMN
7. You are familiar with a software development model such as the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and agile project methodology, have basic knowledge of SQL and the use of relational databases.
8. Analytical thinking combined with high IT affinity.